For more information on courses by semester, please see "Biological Sciences" in the CU Directory of Classes.
Please note that the following course number guidelines when selecting your courses:
- Undergraduate only courses - UN prefix:
- 1000's: Introductory course
- 2000's: Intermediate course
- 3000's: Advanced course
- Joint undergraduate and graduate courses - GU prefix:
- 4000's: Advanced courses geared toward undergraduate students available to graduate students or geared toward both undergraduate and graduate students.
- Depending on your program, please consult your DGS or the student handbook for your program to see if a GU4000 course counts toward your requirements.
- Graduate courses - GR prefix:
- 5000's: Master's only courses
- 6000's: PhD level courses
- 9000's: Independent Study
There are no courses available with the provided criteria.