Listed below are links to various forms, which you might find useful. Some forms are fillable PDFs: please download the form, fill it out electronically, save and send by email.
- Application for MA degree - GSAS requires that the MA be completed by the end of the Second year - MA requirements
- Qualifying Exam Form (PDF) - Summer semester of the Second year, Deadline: June 30th
- Annual Committee Meeting Form (html) | Committee Meeting Form (Word) | Committee Meeting Form (PDF) - Six months after passing the Qualifying Exam, then annually
- Committee Meeting Form for 5th + years (html) | Committee Meeting Form for 5th + years (Word) | Committee Meeting Form for 5th + years (PDF) - Every 6 months starting in the 5th year
- M.Phil. Check List
- Application for M.Phil. - Third years may apply if requirements are completed. GSAS requires that the MPhil be completed by the end of fourth year.
- Application for the Dissertation Defense: You are highly encouraged to elect to embargo your dissertation for a period of one or two years from the date of your deposit. If you do not plan to embargo your dissertation, you should plan to discuss it with your faculty advisor. Please see more about electronic deposit and the option to embargo here on the GSAS Dissertation Office Electronic Deposit FAQ page.
- Course Add-Drop Form - Registrar
- GSAS Student Affairs Forms
- Leave of Absence Form - Leaves of Absence information
- Travel & Business Expense Report (TBER) form 2020 - Reimbursement Form for Columbia students & employees
- Oanda.com - Currency converter
- Direct Deposit Form - Employee (FOR PAYROLL ONLY)
- Direct Deposit Form - For TBER Employee Reimbursement Checks
- Food Order Forms
If there is a form that you would like added to this list please contact the webmaster.